Reviewing the Agenda
You can review an agenda in an IBM® Lotus® Sametime® meeting in several ways:
- When you create a scheduled meeting, put the agenda in the Description field of the Essentials tab so that the agenda displays on the Welcome Page.
- If you created the agenda before the meeting, you can add the file when scheduling the meeting. When the meeting begins, you can display the file on the Slides tab and review the relevant information.
- If you created the agenda before the meeting but you did not add it as file, you can add the file during the meeting.
- If you did not create an agenda before the meeting, you can:
- Use the annotation tools on the whiteboard tab to enter information for everyone to read.
- Use screen sharing to share a program and create an agenda as a new file in that program.
- You can continue to share your agenda throughout the meeting so that you can refer to the agenda as the meeting progresses.